Friday, March 26, 2010

Yer Cheatin' Heart

I am getting SO sick of hearing about how all these celebrity men are cheating on their wives. It's absolutely disgusting. Obviously, they take for granted the goodness that they have...I realize I do not live their lives and see what it's like in their living rooms and kitchens from day to day, but come on! Tiger had a rumoured EIGHTEEN women and Jesse James is alleged to have 3.

So I took to my design programs and pumped out some anti-cheating greeting cards; attached you see here is one of the many I've done. Personally I love it and not "just cause it's my design" but because it's cute and funny and to the point. That's the kind of sense of humour I have.

If ever this post finds Elin and Sandra, ladies, stay strong...kids or no kids, you deserve better. Having a stupid drunk fling in Vegas is one thing (still unacceptable) but it's the secrecy and behind-your-back coupled with the length of time that makes this horrifying.
How could you ever trust him again? Just sayin'...

FRONT: I'm sorry your husband cheated on you.
INSIDE: If I were you, I'd get the golf clubs ready. xoxo

No comments: