Sunday, March 21, 2010

Social Life Update

OK.
I'm not saying I am the most popular person on the face of the earth, but in the last few months my social life has prit'damn'near exploded! I've had so much going on and I'm so grateful for these opportunities to not only just get out of the house, but to network, to show my kids that there is more to the world than our living room, and of course, to take pictures :D











^^ my actual calendar


I've gone up north (ok, well Newmarket...which is technically north of me) to see old friends, I finally had the opportunity to go to Covent Garden Market (finally! I know!), I've taken my daughter Z to an Art Fair, we went to see my sister's choreographed dance routine at Laurier last night and we are heading, in mere minutes, out the door to my good friends Tyler and Sarah's baby shower.

Then, there's another art show that's being thrown by my girlfriend from highschool, Tennille Will so I'm looking forward to that! And then there is an open house at Fanshawe that I am going to (and taking Z with so she can get an idea of what college life has to offer), after that is another baby shower, and then finally, on the 29th, Z and a couple of her friends are going to a teen Make-Up class, for fun! But since I'm the only one with a valid license, I get to play Taxi.

Oh gosh, plus I'm working on some new urbanLovely's, an expansion, and other yummies to tell you about so stay tuned, bookmark me, and we'll chat at ya later!


SO!
I will be posting another "No Story Just Pictures" blog soon enough to encompass the Everything That's Going On :)


xoxo
Lisa

No comments: