Wednesday, March 3, 2010

No Story, Just Pics with Captions

Yeah, no I've been THAT busy lately that I had no other option but to just post-a-pic for this entry. And with more wonderfuls scheduled in my calendar for the next few weeks, my posts may not be very lengthly in words, but will tell a story of a thousand words from the photos :) Stay tuned for more...



My daughter not at all impressed I am taking her pic. It was either that, or she clean her room.
Mom wins.
























So, I decided to do a solo shoot in a local park and thought I was Superwoman who would be able to get back up the hill without getting stuck. Yeah I don't know much, lol. 
1/32 tank and 18 minutes later in between 1st and 2nd gear, I was out! 
Ha! Take that, un-plowed parking lot!
Mom wins again. MAN I'm on a roll!

















One of the handful of 3-cent shots that I got stuck in the snow for. Train bridges are quite majestic. So are deep tire tracks but we won't dwell on that.


























Oh how Rocky Mountain Chocolates is a God to my taste buds and even better for my ass! (I'm trying to gain weight here!)




















Me goofing off for the camera. I'm a ham. On sale for $5 a pound. WHAT?



















My 2.5 year old son enjoying the winterized park.















Family Day Bowling; although Nick and I are separated we do know the importance of being friends so the kids learn that separation does not mean war in the ranks. Very important.
Besides, it was my Mom and Dad who initially invited him along not me ;)





































So I'm single, and my sister is single (yes she's hotter than me by leaps and bounds and NO you may not get her number) and she thought that she would write me a lil' love note, complete with a bouquet of roses and some chocolate covered strawberries and left those gorgeous treats on my door step when I was out one evening.
Everyone should have a sister like mine. She really does rock. xoxo Love ya Kate!

















This is an amazing painting by my "sister" Paula Jolly. I say sister in quotations because her and Katy (see note above) have been BFF's before the term was even coined and during a time when the New Kids on the Block were just getting started.
And since she's been a part of my life for so long, I adopted her one day. 






















I have a sock fetish. 
Fuzzy pink socks, man. You wouldn't have been able to say no to them either, especially on sale for $1.


















Sock fetish continues......got these for a buck as well.




























Sit down, I have to tell you something....


























..and the heavens sprinkled my childhood memories with dust....


















2 comments:

Pancake said...

I too have a thing for socks. Don't tell k?

Loopy said...

No no! We SHOULD tell! Tell everyone! In the whole wide world!! Cause socks rock and I like to rock my socks off :D