Sunday, November 1, 2009

My ex-Fiance's Redneck Halloween'er Wedding??

Yes'sir and mam's!
My ex-fiance's redneck halloween wedding was yesterday and boy oh boy did I ever get alot and I mean H'ALOT of great shots!

But guess what?
My camera broke literally 2 hours before we were to leave for the wedding (I swear this is a direct result from that black cat who ran across my path the other day...) so I had to push a buck-twenty to Nicole's house to use HER camera. This is all fine and dandy, but I don't have any way of uploading the images from my memory card on her camera to my computer.

I'm sure there's a way, I just don't know what it is.
It's probably quite easy, but I just don't realize how easy.
Unless I grab her USB cord thingy...hey I think I just figured it all out!
While making myself look like a dummy online!
Go Lisa! :)

So until then, this blog will have to suffice. DAMMIT eh!

Oh and on a totally un-related note, Lisa from Weezi's uploaded this here fancy lil' blog about the Breastest Day Ever and she spoke some very kind and smile-provoking words about urbanLove!
So go!
Link!
Read!
And smile!

http://theweezistore.blogspot.com/2009/10/breastest-day-ever-big-success-happy.html


No comments: