Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Quick Update

Holyfriggin'goodnessIambusy!

I just wanted to say hi and let you know I am still ::here:: but am really over ::there:: alot.

My dear friend Alison has asked if urbanLove would like to donate some stationery pieces for an upcoming fundraiser for the over-populated stray dogs on the reserves, namely in the Kettle Point Region. I think she's doing a grand thing. And I wanted to be a part of said grand thing so I fashioned up a small but cute stationery set complete with 3 greeting cards and an organic note pad.

THEN I got an invite to a Breast Cancer Fundraiser on Facebook about 24 hours ago and after reading the event information, I knew I had to be a part of that grand event as well! So I emailed the Admin/Creator Lisa, from Weezi Creations in London and asked how I could get in on this and help out somehow.

Well! Lots of ways really!
I'm donating 3 stationery sets of a new line of witty Retro greeting cards, as well as funky hand-made bookmarks AND!! I've also created a really cute and light-hearted Breast Cancer postcard.

I'm also handing those postcards out for Steelway's Breast Cancer information night next week too so as you can see a) urbanLove is ALL ovah the place and b) I'm redic. busy.

On that note, I must return to my art as it awaits me.........vroom..........

No comments: