Saturday, November 8, 2008

The "Fall" of New Arrivals

Haha, I just had to do a play on words in the title in regards to our current season.
I'm cool like that tho. ;)

S'guess what?
I've been a busy beaver!
In the coming weeks, urbanLove will be unveiling an
e-x-p-a-n-d-e-d line of stationery!
That's right folks, in a few weeks time you too can shop for something other than invitations!

I'm so excited about this venture! This does mean though over the next few weeks I will be diving in head first into my design time and won't have much time for anything else other than sleeping and eating, lol.

This being said I may not be blogging for a while. This saddens me because writing is cathartic for me but my business is my passion and no one ever said it was going to be easy. I will actually appreciate my art alot more after putting all this hard work into it. It will be worth it!

Let's do some quick math shall we? Just for poops and chuckles.
I've currently got around 30 designs posted.
Then I'm going to add several other items based on each of those 30-ish designs.
Several times 30-ish equals to...(pulls out calculator cause I'm bad at math)...just under 300 new items. Well, you know what I mean :)

So I figure after I get the new items created and posted on my soon-to-come revamp of my site, then I can really sit back with my hot toddy (or in my case, my Hot Nick) and look ahead to the good things that will come! By then it will almost be 2009...oh, and so not Fall anymore...so much for my title then - dammit I was so close!

Oh well.
Point is you need to check back in a while and see how things are going to be moving and shaking at urbanLove. I guarantee you will like!

No comments: