Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Things to Do List keeps growing...

Holy omigawd.
I have SO much going on right now it's a little redonkulous.

Currently, I'm working on introducing a new line of invitations called the Card Candy Collection. It's new as in, well, new-ish, but I'm taking some of my favourite designs (cause I have like, 30) and incorporating a little Bling ;) Stay tuned for more information as it comes available.

Then I'm assembling some sample booklets to hand out at the next Bridal Show in late September. See, anyone can hand out business cards; they are what, 3 cents each? But I'm taking several designs and making a little booklet out of them; complete with the front and back covers (front will be hand painted), and wire coil binding for that true urbanLove effect!

I'm also giving my catalogue a face lift not only for the cover, but the guts as well. I've got some page layout ideas rolling around in my head so I am going to design 'em all and see what one I like best so I can take this project to the printers.

And of course, as mentioned above, I have a Bridal Show in late September; ironically enough during the same day my ex-fiance gets married, but my AWESOME friend Nicole 'De-back-that-thing-up' Debakere is going to man my booth so I can attend Jake's wedding. HOLY BUSY! I guess I *can* be in 2 places at once, kind of! :)

So yeah, back to the Bridal Show; so excited!! I have ideas for everything from the table coverings to the contents of the tables and how I will display my little works of art to my attire right down to my shoes (of course!)...so much is going on in my head in regards to planning things in a timely manner and executing them efficiently that I'm spinning with joy! I LOVE my life!

To re-cap:
1. Card Candy Collection - to be unveiled hopefully by Fall of 2009
2. Sample booklets
3. Catalogue facelift
4. Bridal Show AND Jake's wedding

Phew! Just thinking about it is making me go a lil' nutty but honestly, I thrive off of this kind of activity and creative purpose. Bring it on!

No comments: