Monday, April 20, 2009

Gettin' Inked

So guess what?!
I have finally made an appointment with a local tattoo parlour to discuss design options and fonts for a few tats I am going to get.
Yes, I said the word few: one, is existing and the other two will be new. Three equals few doesn't it? :)

What I'm going to do is get both my kids names on my wrists (well, we'll see how much it hurts first) and also enhance and sexify my GiddyUp tattoo. I was quoted about two hundred for all, but that could change depending on how involved in design my tattoos will be.

And of course as a graphic designer I will naturally oversee the design in all stages. I have some preliminary sketches done already, but I would like to work with the tattoo artist to get their take on it because maybe they can suggest something I didn't think about.

But I'm excited!!
I've been wanting to get more tats for years and now I am finally just going to do it! Yay me! And of course I will blog my progress and then soon enough comes the official picture gallery! Hoorah!
Hoorah!

No comments: